Hernia Support Truss For Surfers
Are you looking for a hernia support truss for surfers that you can wear wether you’re on land or in the water? Are you thinking “How can go surfing with a hernia?” Well, look no further! The comfort-truss hernia belt is designed with surfers in mind. Giving you the piece of mind to throw down that cutback, hit the lip, or take a late drop into the barrel, all without having to worry about your hernia popping out on you. There’s nothing worse than feeling like you have to hold back during a surf session, or feel like maybe you shouldn’t paddle out because you’re worried about your hernia. That ends now. Give the comfort-truss hernia support for surfers a try, and stop allowing your hernia to rule your life. Start focusing on surfing again!
Why Comfort-Truss Hernia Support For Surfers?
You will not find a more low profile, thin, soft, comfortable, amphibious, form fitting, slim, breathable, adjustable hernia belt that moves fluidly with your body on the market than the comfort-truss hernia support truss for surfers. It was designed by a surfer, and extremely active individual through trial and error while looking for an alternative to the big, cheap, bulky hernia belts that are on the market. It took two years of testing to make sure the Comfort-Truss would tick all of the boxes that were needed to make it work just as good for surfing as it does for any other activity on land.
- Comfortable. This was the most important since it is best when you are able to wear a hernia belt from the time you wake up, to the time you go to sleep.
- Form Fitting. Because I live on the beach, it was important for me to be able to wear the hernia belt, and have it not have it be seen by anyone, even if I was only wearing a pair of surf trunks.
- Low Profile. It had to sit low around the waist for the same reasons as above.
- Simple. No metal buckles, no buttons, no B.S. Easy to adjust, and easy to take off.
- Breathable. It had to be able to be worn all day without feeling hot on the skin.
- Amphibious. It had to be able to go from land to sea and anywhere in between.
- Supportive. Of course, what good is a hernia truss if it’s
not supportive? No good at all. We had to make sure that sufficient support was at the top of the list.
- Stretchy. It had to feel like it was moving with your body, and not restrictive in any way.
- Adjustable. You need to be able to adjust how much tension you want on the hernia at any given time. When your heading out for a surf session, tighten it up. When your working at your desk, loosen it up a bit. The hook and loop adjustability makes it super easy.
So next time you’re heading out for a surf, grab the Comfort-Truss hernia support for surfers, and have fun. Don’t let your hernia ruin your life. You can manage it with the Comfort-Truss. I do every day!
What else is the Comfort-Truss good for?
It’s not only good for surfing, but also stand up paddle boarding, windsurfing, kitesurfing, hydrofoiling, skimboarding, and any other board sport you can think of.
Any questions? Contact us!