Minimalist Double Hernia Belt
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
BULK DISCOUNTS! MIX AND MATCH ANY SIZE AND STYLE
We recommend rotating between three belts so that you always have a clean dry one to wear.
Same day shipping on all orders placed before 2pm eastern (weekdays only)
- Secure Online Payment
- Comfortable To Wear All Day Long
- Free Shipping For Orders Over $99 in the US
The Comfort-Truss Minimalist Double Side Hernia Belt is the most comfortable, form fitting, minimalist hernia belt design on the market. With it’s sleek lines, low profile, and ultra soft, stretchy, yet supportive fabric, it will move with your body and support your bilateral hernias no matter what your activity, all while giving you the secure feeling you need to blast through your activities without having your hernias at the forefront of your thoughts.
It was designed by George Hirst, a true minimalist, and someone who actually used the Minimalist every day to continue living his active lifestyle while having an inguinal hernia. This means there is nothing unnecessary in this design. Just the bare bones essentials for those who are not willing to sit back and let their lives pass them by because of their inguinal hernia.
Designed to be worn directly against the skin under your underwear so that you never have to take it off to use the restroom.
Best for minimally symptomatic reducible inguinal hernias on both sides.
Hernia Truss Features:
- Minimalist design
- Fully adjustable. The entire outside layer of the fabric is the loop side of the velcro which makes for unlimited adjustability
- Super flexible – Yoga anyone?
- Extremely form-fitting
- Sits low on the waist so you can wear it under any clothing without it sticking up above your waistband
- Open top pad pocket to customize pressure with interchangeable front pads (sold separately here)
- Waterproof closed-cell foam padding will not absorb moisture
- A perfectly sized leg strap will not dig in
- Ultra thin, light weight, extremely flexible, breathable, and supportive 3mm fabric
- Inconspicuous under clothing
- Unlimited adjustability
- Flat, flexible 1/4” pad interchangeable with optional thicker pads (sold separately)
- No metal buckles = no embarrassing airport security shakedowns
- Leave in place while using the toilet for both #1+2
- Designed to be worn directly against the skin with a rash free inner layer
Hand wash in luke warm water with mild detergent. Squeeze out excess water. Hang dry out of direct sunlight.
Same-day domestic and international shipping on orders for in-stock items placed before 2pm Eastern Standard Time (Weekends and holidays excluded).
Orders over $99 ship for free in the US. Choose Free Express Shipping at checkout.
Returns: Due to sanitary concerns and the fact that the Comfort-Truss is an undergarment, we only accept items for return that are still in the original, sealed, unopened package within 30 days of purchase.