COMFORT-TRUSS PRODUCT COMPARISON
Not sure which Comfort-Truss hernia belt version will be the best for your situation? Fill out this form so see what works best or compare the difference between the Minimalist Comfort-Truss and the Comfort-Truss HD belts below.
Buy Minimalist Now
- No edging sewn around the outside of the belt makes for a completely minimalist design, which is super stealthy and low profile, but takes away some durability and supportiveness.
- Pad pocket with no velcro closure adds to the minimalist design, but causes pad changes to be a bit harder.
- Made with 3mm thick Fabric which is much less bulky, but not quite as supportive as 6mm
- Size and shape of pad is the same on both. Comes with 1/4″ pad installed.
Buy Heavy Duty Now
- Stretch Tech edging sewn around the outside of the belt adds durability and support, but takes away the minimalistic feel of the belt and makes it more bulky.
- Velcro closure on pad pocket detracts from the minimalist design, and adds some bulk, but makes pad changes to be much easier.
- Made with 6mm thick fabric which is more supportive than the 3mm, but also more bulky, and not as stealth under clothing.
- Size and shape of the pad is the same on both. Comes with 1/4″ thick pad installed.