Minimalist Single Side Hernia Belt
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Secure Online Payment
- Comfortable To Wear All Day Long
- Free Shipping For Orders Over $99 in the US
Best for minimally symptomatic reducible inguinal hernias on the left or right side.
What makes it so comfortable?
- Super Flexible Nylon Lined Breathable Neoprene
- 3mm fabric is slim fitting and does not bulge your clothes out
- Leg Strap is not so thick to feel bulky, but not thin enough to dig into the skin
- The flat pad does not dig into the hernia site but supplies ample hernia support
Who Uses Comfort-Truss Single Hernia Support Belt?
The Comfort-Truss can be worn in or out of the water on the left or right side for a reducible inguinal hernia. Great for men and women to use during any physical activity or for general hernia management.
Take a moment to read our excellent hernia belt reviews! Your search for a hernia belt that you can actually wear all day stops here.
- Ultra thin, light weight, extremely flexible, breathable, and supportive 3mm fabric
- Inconspicuous under clothing
- Unlimited adjustability
- Flat, flexible 1/4” pad interchangeable with optional thicker pads (sold separately)
- No metal buckles = no embarrassing airport security shakedowns
- Leave in place while using the toilet for both #1+2
- Designed to be worn directly against the skin with a rash free inner layer
Hand wash in luke warm water with mild detergent. Squeeze out excess water. Hang dry out of direct sunlight.
Same-day domestic and international shipping on orders for in-stock items placed before 2pm Eastern Standard Time (Weekends and holidays excluded).
Orders over $99 ship for free in the US. Choose Free Express Shipping at checkout.
Returns: Due to sanitary concerns and the fact that the Comfort-Truss is an undergarment, we only accept items for return that are still in the original, sealed, unopened package within 30 days of purchase.